Tuesday, March 15, 2011

DOG breed series on ACEOs

Hi :)
I finally got to what I wanted to do for a long time! Dog breeds! I had been sketching and doodling but never took it farther. Why? I didn't know which way to go! What format, what texhnique... hand drawn or digital?
But as I discovered ACEOs and became more fond of watercolors, I started realizing - that this is it! :)

And so here they come! I have only a few, but I think it's good for the start! What do you think?? I will work probably alphabetically, but if anyone wants me to jump to some breed faster, I can do it;)

They are all gonna be available (and THESE ALREADY ARE) on etsy - http://katehollart.etsy.com



Please, leave some comments.
Do you like them?
Would you buy?
What is your most favorite breed?
Is three of each good number for the start?

3 comments:

  1. I think your works are wonderful and can't wait to have you featured on my blog. Continue the beautiful work and I wish you much success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much! You don't know how much this means to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! Watercolor seems like the perfect medium for them. I especially love the first one in the second row. Cocker Spaniel? My favorite breeds are Boston Terriers and Boxers and I do love any kind of Bulldog.

    ReplyDelete