Friday, February 25, 2011

St. Patrick's Day is coming..:)

Hi again :)

For a couple of days I really had this idea in my mind, I am not sure how original it is, but I loved it. So - here it is!!

I made two cards for the occasion. One saying Happy St. Patrick's Day, and the other - Kiss me, I'm Irish!
I think the second one just goes perfectly with it, because I chose the Irish Setter. I love the breed! :D

Anyway, here they are, and they are available online on: Katehollart.etsy.com
I will make also a pack of a few for a better price - who doesn't like good deals? :)
















Thanks for viewing! Please, leave a comment :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks adorable, great work on the expression and coloring! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Kate! The dog with the shamrock in his mouth is adorable!

    ReplyDelete